We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beat whole eggs with sugar.
Add sour cream, essence, melted butter and the rest of the dry ingredients (mixed well before).
We put the composition in the forms of muffins with the help of a pos.
Spread the chopped hazelnuts on top.
Heat the oven well and bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes.
We take them out of the molds after they cool and decorate them with melted chocolate.
Fudge with coffee and chestnut puree
I don't know exactly the source of this fudge, but as a story, it is said that it was a failed caramel dessert. Over time it has evolved and here that fudge has become a dessert prepared from condensed milk, butter, chocolate and optionally, other ingredients that are used for flavor. It can vary as a recipe using only two ingredients: condensed milk and chocolate or cocoa mass, to more complex recipes.
Today I sweeten your coffee with a Fudge with coffee and chestnut puree. I love coffee in desserts and not only, I love chestnut puree, so I really liked this combination.
I used sweetened chestnut puree, but I would recommend one without sugar, given the fact that condensed milk is quite sweet.
I used dark chocolate, but also an intense espresso, and the result was delicious.
It is not a light dessert, but a piece is worth enjoying with a good coffee.
Preparation time: 20 min Nr. servings: 25-30 Complexity: medium
- 1 box with condensed milk 397 gr
- 400 gr dark chocolate
- 100 gr chocolate with whole hazelnuts
- 3-4 lg chestnut puree
- 40 ml intense espresso
- 20 ml macaroons
Method of preparation:
I will point out from the beginning that the condensed milk to be used in this recipe is the thickest, canned. Don't use the one for coffee (honestly, I don't even know why it has the same name), this dessert won't work.
In a bowl, heat the condensed milk. Add the dark chocolate broken into pieces and mix until it melts and homogenizes the composition. Add the coffee and chestnut puree and mix.
Remove from the heat and add the hazelnut chocolate, broken into pieces. Stir until melted and homogenized. At the end, add amaretto.
The pouring composition in a 20 x 20 cm tray, provided with baking paper. Let it cool for at least a few hours.
I also prepared it in the form of candies and rolled them in cocoa. Perfect for a sweet gift.
Perfect for the weekend: hazelnut cake and coffee
Giotto, for chocolate and coffee lovers, a cake as beautiful as it is good. How to Make Crescent Dessert with Chocolate, Peanuts and Coffee. Coffee and hazelnut muffins Waffles, Pancakes, Sweets, Breakfast, Desserts. A delicious blackberry with coffee and peanuts! If you love coffee and hazelnuts, I'm sure you'll fall in love with this coffee and chocolate mousse cake. Mix 5 tablespoons of instant NESCAFÉ coffee with hot water and leave to cool. The cake is made of a.
Finely grind the hazelnuts in a food processor. Apples are healthy and tasty autumn fruits with which you can prepare cheap and easy delicious apple desserts. Also for Easter I made the roll with lemon and coconut. Recipes Video & rsaquo Recipes of Jamilacuisine Sweets.
Andere Cookies, die den Komfort bei. Sophie counted a cup of chopped hazelnuts. The cake with vanilla mousse and coffee insert I had to put.
Black woman with coffee and peanuts
I promised to make up for it with goodies and today I invite you to taste the best together black with coffee and peanuts I've ever eaten it. It's the first time I've done it,recipe it's also from the book & # 8221 The best cookies in the world & # 8221, from where I chose a lot of goodies waiting their turn, I won't tell you for how many years: D!
Thank you once again for your wishes and messages, it is a wonderful thing to know that you are always welcome here with open arms!
Preheat the oven to 180 & degC and place the special muffin papers in the tray.
For the dough, mix the eggs, oil, vanilla sugar and caster sugar, with the mixer on high speed, 5-6 minutes or until we have a foam. Add the coffee, mix. Add sifted flour together with baking powder and mix the dough. At the end we put the chocolate flakes, raisins or walnuts, depending on what we choose to add to the dough.
We use a spoonful of ice cream to dose the dough. We divide it equally in the 12 forms. Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test. Let them cool very well before adding the cream.
If we want chocolate cream, we mix mascarpone and hazelnut cream with the mixer at medium speed, 4-5 minutes or until we have a fluffy, homogeneous cream. Leave the cream in the fridge until use.
For vanilla cream, you need to make sure that the sweet cream for whipped cream is very cold, so keep it in the freezer for 15 minutes before use. Put mascarpone, very cold sweet cream and sugar in the bowl of a mixer and mix for 7-8 minutes or until you have a fluffy cream. Also, leave it cold until use.
RECIPE Muffins with coffee and peanuts for breakfast
Doesn't it sound good to drink your morning coffee with a sweet but still healthy snack? We suggest you try our coffee muffin recipe, with an enticing taste of chocolate, the comprehensive energy of freshly ground coffee and the pleasant surprise of the peanut pieces in the composition.
You will get about 10-12 muffins, so you can keep it for a well-deserved snack between meals. What are you waiting for? Start cooking. Spor!
Muffins recipe with coffee and peanuts for breakfast
- 200 grams of white flour
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 medium organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts (not too hard)
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams of butter with at least 65% fat
- 100 ml liquid cream for cooking
- 2 tablespoons grated or instant coffee
- 3 teaspoons of cocoa
- a few drops of rum essence
- optional (2-3 tablespoons sunflower oil)
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Mix ground coffee, chopped hazelnuts and cocoa in a bowl.
3. Melt the butter in a sea bath.
4. In another bowl, break the eggs. Gradually add the sugar and mix with the mixer until medium, until you get a homogeneous and frothy composition. Gradually add melted butter, sour cream and rum essence.
5. Continue with sifted flour and previously mixed with baking powder, and at the end - the mixture of coffee, cocoa and peanuts.
If you deem it necessary, you can add 2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil to bind the composition better, but it is not necessary.
6. Fill the muffin tins into 3 quarters with a pos, a plastic bag cut at the top or even with a spoon. How is it easier for you!
7. Put a few pieces of chocolate in the middle of each muffin.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, until the muffins pass the toothpick test.
9. After removing them from the oven, put them to cool on a clean towel, placed on one side.
You can serve them both for breakfast, with a fragrant cup of coffee, or as a healthy snack between meals.
Article written by,
Anca Cepreaga - Junior Marketing
Coffee With Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a tray.
2. Beat the butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until thickened. Add eggs one at a time. Add flour and baking powder, followed by milk, nuts and 50ml coffee essence. Put the dough in the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, until a stick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
3. For the cream, beat the butter, sugar and coffee essence and mix with an electric mixer until thickened.
4. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers. Put a lower layer on a plate and spread with half the butter cream. Cover with another layer and the rest of the butter cream, then put the last layer.
5. To make the icing, put the powdered sugar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of coffee essence in a bowl and mix until smooth. Pour over the cake, allowing it to drain on the sides. Decorate with nuts, then serve.
Mix well all the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a fluffy cream, add the ground coffee to the cream obtained, then start adding eggs one at a time, mixing very well after each one.
After we finish incorporating the eggs, we add the sifted flour and mixed with the baking powder. We alternate with the 3 tablespoons of coffee liqueur cream mixed with hard coffee until we manage to incorporate all the flour. We will get a slightly stronger composition. Then add the coffee candies (if you use) and mix everything very lightly with a spatula or a wooden spoon.
We prepare the muffin tray, place the special baking papers in it and fill the cups in it only halfway, because when baking the muffins will grow a lot.
Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes, let them cool. Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave, and pour it over the cooled muffins. Leave for another 20 minutes in the fridge and we can serve them.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, mix the yolks with the salt and half the amount of sugar
- Add vanilla, orange peel and mix well until a light cream is obtained
- Then gradually add the melted butter and orange puree and mix again
- Now thicken the composition, adding baking powder and flour gradually
- Add the fried walnuts and hazelnuts, leaving a small part for decoration
- Separately, mix the eggs with the other half of the sugar until a hard meringue is obtained
- Incorporate the egg whites into a light dough, using a spatula
- Fill the muffin tins, leaving 1/3 room for growth and decorate with pieces of roasted hazelnuts
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 35 minutes is tested with the toothpick.